The Piarist Church is a sacred complex, along with the adjoining monastery of the Piarists. The late Rococo church was built in 1718-1761, and has clear references to the church of the Gesù, the mother church of the Jesuits.
The Remu Synagogue was first built in 1553 and called the New Synagogue to distinguish it from the Old Synagogue ( Stara Boznica). The first building was destroyed in a fire in 1557 and restored in stone in 1557 under plans by Stanislaw Baranek, a Krakow architect. The current building was restored in 1829 and again in 1933. The synagogue is in late Renaissance style and is still an active place of worship.
The Old Synagogue, founded in the 15th century, is one of the oldest preserved synagogues in Poland. Until 1939, it played the role of a central synagogue, the main religious, cultural, social and organizational centre of the Krakow Jewish community. Since its restoration in the 1950s, it is a part of the Historical Museum of Kraków.