About this building
XIXth century church, whose construction began in 1860.
Benedictine abbey founded in 1168 by a knight. The monastery buildings have just been added between the 13th and 18th centuries. It finally closed in 1781, then served as an agricultural reserve and quarry before being listed in 1915.
The nave dates from the 11th century. In the 18th century the building was modified with additions such as a bay for the choir and chapels. The church is completely rebuilt in the 19th century: the first bay is added, as well as the bell tower.