Also known as the Great Mosque , it is the main mosque of the city of Shkodra. It was built in 1994–1995 on the site of the former Fushë Çela mosque under the sponsorship of Saudi Arabia. The two minarets are 41.11 meters high. The central dome has a height of 24 meters. The mosque can hold up to 1300 believers.
Shkodër Cathedral is a Roman Catholic cathedral dedicated to St. Stephen, built between 1858 and 1867. It was not until 1890 that the bell tower was completed and equipped with three bells, bought in Venice by the philanthropists Filip Parruca and the brothers Mark and Pjetër Pema. With the Cultural Revolution of 1967, the Cathedral was transformed into a Sports Palace.
It is a mosque in the historic neighborhood of Parruca in Shkodra. The new mosque was built in 1937 on the remains of a old mosque with no special style or any artistic ornament. It was then destroyed by the end of 1967 as a result of the communist anti-religious campaign. In 2017 the rebuilt mosque was inaugurated.