It is a mosque in the historic neighborhood of Parruca in Shkodra. The new mosque was built in 1937 on the remains of a old mosque with no special style or any artistic ornament. It was then destroyed by the end of 1967 as a result of the communist anti-religious campaign. In 2017 the rebuilt mosque was inaugurated.
About this building