St. Michael's Church is an Orthodox church built in 1991 on the site of a church of the same name dating from 1864. The architecture of the church is based on the traditions of church architecture of Northern Russia.
The Church of St. John the Theologian is a wooden Orthodox church located in the village of Damashany. The village has had a church since 1507, but the present church is modelled on the renovation of the church at the beginning of the 20th century. The church survived World War II but was destroyed by the Soviet authorities after the war. The restoration of the church began in 1994 and was completed in 1997.
The Holy Cross Church is a wooden Orthodox church built at the beginning of the 21st century on the site of a church burnt down in 1996. The architecture of the temple is reminiscent of the Russian style of the 17th century. An onion-shaped bell tower was erected on the roof of the central cubic structure.