The Church of the Maddalena dates from the 16th century. In 1784, the church and the adjacent convent were closed by royal decree and reopened in 1796, when the parish of San Biagio was moved inside. The building was again closed to worship on 29 November 1810 but reopened after the French decade (1805-1814). The neoclassical facade has pairs of pilasters in Corinthian order, from which a very high entablature rises, ending in a pronounced tympanum.
The church of Santa Maria del Carmine was built in the 17th century and rebuilt in the following century. The church was annexed to the Carmelite monastery of the same name and to the 17th-century oratory. In the years following the Second World War, around the 1950s, the façade of the church underwent significant changes, as did the bell tower.
The church of Santissimo Rosario was built in the 15th century on the ashes of a hospital for the poor. A convent run by the Dominicans was also attached to it. Today, the convent building is used as a barracks for the Guardia di Finanza. The complex has been renovated several times over the years, mainly due to the damage caused by the earthquakes that Catanzaro suffered, such as those of 1638, 1783 and the 19th century. It was precisely because of the latter that the structure of the church was so damaged that it had to remain closed for over half a century, from 1832 to 1891.