The Synagogue in Burgas is a Sephardi synagogue built between 1905 and 1909 by the architect Ricardo Toscani. The synagogue was restored in 1929 and 1967. The Neo-Moorish brick building served as a synagogue until WWII and is now an art centre.
This cathedral, dedicated to the two creators of the Cyrillic alphabet, was constructed between 1897 and 1907 by the Italian architect, Ricardo Toscani. The building has two naves and a large dome, typical of the Bulgarian style. In addition to this, the stained glass was done by the same artists who created the stained glass of the Alexander Nevski cathedral in Sofia.
The last major repair and restoration of this 15th century mosque was financed by Turkey in 2017. The frescoes have been restored in accordance with the period of construction of the mosque, so as to contribute to the calm interior atmosphere.