St. Brother's Cathedral, also known as St. Nicholas' Cathedral, was built in 1904-06 in brick on the site where, in 1596, the Union of Brest was adopted. Between World War II and 1991, the building housed the storage of the State Archives of the Brest region. The church was rebuilt in 1996 thanks to donations from parishioners and the city's businesses.
St. Paraskieva Church is a wooden church built in 1610 as a United Church. It was given to the Orthodox in 1886, returned to the Catholics in 1920 and restored in 1925. After the Second World War, it was again transferred to the Orthodox Church. The church consists of a simple wooden house with four walls under a hipped roof with an onion-shaped spire.
The Resurrection Cathedral was built in 1995 in honour of the victory day of the Second World War. It is the largest religious building in the city of Brest and one of the largest in Belarus. In 2011 and 2012, the upper parts of the domes were decorated with gold leaf instead of silver according to the orthodox tradition of religious architecture.