The Old synagogue (beit midrash) in Zhioludok is an Ashkenazi synagogue built in the early 20th century. This brick synagogue has been transformed into a cultural centre.
The Orthodox Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is an example of popular wooden architecture, built in 1810. In 1880, a bell tower was built above the church and a vestibule was created at the entrance. The church is surrounded by a low wall, the façade of which is best preserved. In the early 1960s, the atheist authorities closed the church and banned worship. Since the 1990s, the church has been restored and is in good condition.
The Orthodox Church of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross is a monument of wooden vernacular architecture. It was built in the second half of the 19th century on the site of a temple dating from the mid-16th century. The church has a rectangular plan and is covered with a gable roof. Above the pediment of the main façade, there is an octagonal bell tower. An onion-shaped dome on a faceted drum is erected above the apse.