The Medieval Synagogue in Jawor is an Ashkenazi synagogue built in 1364. This brick Gothic building was transformed into a church.
The Jawor Peace Church is a Protestant wooden church with a half-timbered structure. It is one of two historic sacred buildings still built as part of the Peace Accord of Westphalia (1648). The church is a world cultural heritage site of UNESCO.
The Basilica of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is a masterpiece of Baroque architecture. Its interior and exterior have been richly decorated in this style. The church was part of the old Cistercian abbey built in 1728-1735.