The Synagogue at Dikuna St. in Shklov is an Ashkenazi synagogue probably built in 17th century. Restored after WWII, this Baroque brick synagogue is now used as an educational institution.
The Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and St. Stanislaus is the Catholic Cathedral of Mahilëŭ. The cathedral stands on the site of the former Carmelite convent. In 1636, a wooden church dedicated to the name of Santa Maria Assunta was built in the monastery. In 1708 a great fire burnt the church and in its place, in 1738-1752, a stone church was built, consecrated in 1765. From 1783, the church of the Carmelite monastery became the cathedral of the archdiocese of Mahilëŭ, taking its present name. In 1956, the cathedral was closed and converted into the State Archives. At the beginning of 1990, the cathedral was returned to the diocese.
The Great Synagogue in Bykhov was built in the 17th century, and reconstructed later in the 18th century. It is one of the best preserved synagogues in Belarus. Around the year 1990 the building was abandoned. The documentation undertaken in 1993 lead to the discovery of the remains of stucco decoration and paintings in the dome of the bimah support. The only preserved painting was a depiction of a vase located on one of the piers of the bimah.