The Bethlehem Chapel was built between 1391 and 1394 and was intended for preaching in the Czech language. The Bethlehem Chapel is mainly associated with the work of Jan Hus (1370-1415), who became its administrator on 14th March 1402. After changing its use many times, it fell into ruin and was therefore largely demolished in 1786. It was rebuilt in the first half of the 1950s as a memorial to the Hussite movement.
St. Ann's Church, built in 1316 in Prague near Charles Bridge, underwent restoration by the World Monuments Fund. Converted to secular use in 1782, it suffered damage over the years. WMF conserved its Gothic windows and transformed it into a community center and performance space, preserving its historical significance.
The Church of Our Lady of Tyn, established in the fourteenth century, is a Catholic church of Prague. One of the main tourist attractions of Prague, it dominates the Old Town Square with its 80 meter high bell towers.