The church of St. Job in Uccle dates back to the beginning of the 20th century. The castral chapel of the Lords of Carloo (dating from 1622) survived the fire of the castle of Carloo during the Brabant revolution (1789-1790), but was replaced in 1836 by a church, the first parish of Uccle, as the city of Brussels expanded southward. As Uccle had become a suburb of Brussels at the end of the 19th century and its population had grown considerably, this parish church was demolished and replaced in 1911 by the new Saint-Job church, the work of architect Jules Bilmeyer.
St. Job's Memorial Church was built by emigrants who fled the Russian revolution. They started to raise funds in 1928 and were able to lay the foundation stone on 2 February 1936. The architect-painter Nicolai Istselenov was assisted by a committee. The patron saint, St James, was chosen because his feast day, 19 May, coincides with the birthday of Tsar Nicholas II, to whose memory the church is dedicated. More generally, it was to commemorate the sufferings of the imperial family and the victims of the revolution.
St. Peter's Church is a neo-classical style church completed in 1782 by the architect Jean-François Wincqz. The present church replaces an old church from the 13th century. The church has a beautiful neo-classical tripartite facade combining red brick, white stone and bluestone: white ashlar divides the facade into several compartments of red brick, while bluestone is used for the frames of doors and bays. In the extension of the façade, the bell tower takes the form of a square tower with cut-off sides or an octagonal tower.