The Great Beit Midrash in Ivianets was likely first established in 1792. The current wooden building was built around 1912. After WWII, the building housed a cinema, and later a cultural centre. In 2005, old frescoes were found on the walls of the building. In 2010, the synagogue was transferred to a Jewish religious association.
The Volozhin Yeshiva was built in the late 19th century. The synagogue now serves as a cultural centre.
The Orthodox Church of the Intercession is a monument of wooden vernacular architecture built as a Uniate (Greek-Catholic) church in the 18th century. In 1866 the church was repaired because at that time the roof was in poor condition. The last renovation took place in the 1920s. The Church of the Intercession functioned until the 1930s.