The Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas was built in wood from 1980 to 1982. The previous wooden church was dismantled in the 1960s. The modern building is a short distance from the old foundation.
St. Elijah's Church is an Orthodox church built of wood in 1828, the church did not close during its existence, and was rebuilt in the 1990s and 2010. The main façade has a gallery with four pillars.
The Church of the Protection of the Blessed Virgin is an Orthodox church built between 2010 and 2015. Construction of the church began on 1 October 2010 on the site of the former chapel of the Intercession of the Blessed Virgin. In May 2014, the icons of the "Shroud" and the "Inexhaustible Cup" were delivered from Mount Athos to the temple. The building is made of brick, its domes are made of titanium.