The Chapel of Saint-Humi is located in Uchizy, in the Burgundy-Franche-Comté region. Built in the 12th century on the foundations of an ancient Gallic temple, the chapel belonged to a small monastic community. This place has, for millennia, been a site of pilgrimage and healing. The chapel is dedicated to Saint Humi, a hermit monk of the diocese of Saint-Claude in the Jura, who was a renowned healer of deaf people and stunted children.
Church erected in 1070 by monks. It has undergone several phases of work and remodelling over the centuries to acquire its present appearance in the 20th century. In 1855, it became the Cathedral.