St. Mark's Cathedral is the former cathedral of a diocese that was abolished in 1828. The cathedral was built in 1407 and a chapel was added along the north nave in 1525, giving the impression of a fourth nave with its columns and arches. Subsequent interventions, mainly in the late Baroque style, modified the original appearance of the cathedral, in the Gothic-Renaissance style.
The Dominican Monastery of St. Nicholas was probably built in the 16th century. The building was seized by the Russians and Montenegrins in 1808. In 1813, the English returned the church and monastery to the Dominicans who occupied it, but it remained closed due to the shortage of monks. It was not until 1844 that the monks returned to the monastery.
It is a Franciscan Monastery near Orebic built at the end of the 16th century in the Gothic-Renaissance style. It is situated on a cliff, about 152 meters above sea level. This privileged position makes the view from the Orebic Monastery a marvel to behold. In the past, sailors had the tradition of ringing their ship sirens three times when passing near the monastery, to which the Franciscans responded with three rings of bells.