The Church of St. Lawrence is a medieval stone church built in the middle of the 15th century and dedicated to St. Lawrence of Rome. The present stone church was built between 1450 and 1460, and there are obvious similarities with other medieval stone churches in Ostuusimaa, suggesting that the church was built by the so-called "Master of Pernå", the same builder who was responsible for the churches in Pernå, Porvoo, Sipoo, Pyhtää and Vehkalahti. The church was severely damaged by a fire in 1893 and was subsequently restored on the basis of the old foundations.
Porvoo Cathedral is a 15th-century Gothic church. It is believed that the church was built by the "Master of Pernå", a church builder, probably of German origin, who worked in Finland from the 1430s to the 1460s. The church became a cathedral in 1723 when the diocese of Vyborg was transferred to Porvoo.
Kallio Church is a gray granite church located in Helsinki. Built between 1908 and 1912, the building was designed by architect Lars Sonck and endorses a national romantic style, with features of the International Art Nouveau.