The Gmilut Hasidim Debeit Hakneset Prayer House in Kraków is an Ashkenazi synagogue from the 19th century. Put out of use after the Second World War, the synagogue was then restored. This Historicist brick building now serves as a dwelling.
The Wolf Popper (Bocian) Synagogue in Krakow is an Ashkenazi synagogue from 1620. The synagogue was restored throughout the 19th century and for the last time in 1904. This baroque stone synagogue now serves as a cultural centre.
The Wysoka Synagogue resides in the Kazimierz District of Kraków, Poland, and is also referred to as the High Synagogue due to the upstairs location of the prayer room. It was built between 1556 and 1563 in a Renaissance style. It is now inactive following World War II.