The Ilyinskaya Church is a church of Old Believers, a monument of Belarusian wooden architecture of the late 18th century. It was built in 1773-1774 and consecrated on September 28, 1794. In 1850, the hermitage and the church were closed, from 1852 the church became active again.
St. Michael's Church is a memorial church for the victims of the Chernobyl disaster. The first church was founded in 1763 for a Uniate (Greek Catholic) community. In 1847 a new church was completed. With the Chernobyl accident on 26 April 1986, the village of Vyleva was radiologically contaminated, the inhabitants were evicted and the church was abandoned. In 2000, a plan was drawn up to move the church to Gomel. The church was consecrated in Gomel on 26 April 2006. It is the only church in Belarus that was moved from the Chernobyl exclusion zone.
St. Michael's Church is an Orthodox church built of wood in 1991. It also has a small unpainted wooden chapel, which is separate from the building.