The Great Synagogue in Kobrin is an Ashkenazi synagogue built in the second half of the 19th century. This Neo-Classical brick synagogue is now abandoned.
St. George's Church is an Orthodox church and a monument of vernacular architecture. It consists of a rectangular log house under a hipped roof, completed in the centre by an onion-shaped head.
The Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1882-1888 on the site of an old wooden church that burned down on April 3, 1881. The architect of the church was Piotr Zalatarou. On 9 August 2020 a fire broke out in the church and the dome was damaged.