The Cyril and Methodius church was built around 1830 in neoclassical style by the architect Bartol Felbinger. The building had to be rebuilt after the earthquake in 1880. The new church was constructed in a neo-Byzantine style after a design by Hermann Bollé.
The Baptist Church community has been organizing meetings since the end of the 1ste World War. The Community has been on this location since 1935.
The Mary church dates from the 14th century. In 1740, some baroque altars were added to the building. The church owes its current state to the renovation that took place after the earthquake in 1880.