The Baptist Church community has been organizing meetings since the end of the 1ste World War. The Community has been on this location since 1935.
The Cyril and Methodius church was built around 1830 in neoclassical style by the architect Bartol Felbinger. The building had to be rebuilt after the earthquake in 1880. The new church was constructed in a neo-Byzantine style after a design by Hermann Bollé.
The Church of St Catherine of Alexandria is the most famous Baroque church in Croatia. It was built between 1620 and 1632 on the site of a small 14th-century Dominican church. In the 17th century, the Jesuits, to whom the previous church had been given, completely rebuilt it. In addition to the church, they built a monastery (where the Dvori gallery Klovićevi is located today). After the abolition of the Jesuits in 1773, the St Catherine church was ceded to the parish of Saint-Marc in 1783 and became a university church in 1874.