The Orthodox Church of the Intercession was built between 1795 and 1808 on the site of a previous church burnt down by Saxon troops in 1678. In 1807, the new church burned down but was quickly rebuilt by the parishioners and reopened the following year. In 1861, a 27-metre bell tower with 12 bells was erected. As the number of believers increased, the temple underwent reconstruction in 1885 and 1911. Closed in 1934 by the Soviet authorities, the church reopened definitively after independence.
The Small Synagogue in Liuban' is an Ashkenazi synagogue built in the 20th century. This wooden synagogue is now used as a dwelling.
St. George's Church is an Orthodox church built in 1867. In 1898, a wooden parish school was built near the church. This monument of vernacular architecture consists of a rectangular log house extended on a longitudinal axis is completed by a three-sided apse, on the opposite facade, the rectangular porch joins with a porch.