St. George's Church is an Orthodox church dating back to the 18th century. The church and the bell tower are monuments of the vernacular wooden architecture of the Polesie School. In 1978-1980 the walls of the buildings were covered with vertical boards.
The Orthodox Church of St. Nicholas was built in 1906 according to the design of the architect Victor Ivanovich Struev. It is a monument of neo-Russian style architecture. The entrance is decorated with a porch on 4 columns.
St. George's Church is a monument of wooden architecture built in the second half of the 17th century by the masters of the East Polesie School of Architecture. It was built with a three-storey octagonal bell tower (not preserved) in 1724-1726.