St. Brother's Cathedral, also known as St. Nicholas' Cathedral, was built in 1904-06 in brick on the site where, in 1596, the Union of Brest was adopted. Between World War II and 1991, the building housed the storage of the State Archives of the Brest region. The church was rebuilt in 1996 thanks to donations from parishioners and the city's businesses.
The Resurrection Cathedral was built in 1995 in honour of the victory day of the Second World War. It is the largest religious building in the city of Brest and one of the largest in Belarus. In 2011 and 2012, the upper parts of the domes were decorated with gold leaf instead of silver according to the orthodox tradition of religious architecture.
The Orthodox Church of the Intercession was built of wood in 1870. It contains a very precious icon of the Transfiguration of the Lord, dating from the 17th century.