About this building
Together with a bathroom and the minaret, this compete mosque complex is the only remaining mosque in the town.
The Synagogue in Burgas is a Sephardi synagogue built between 1905 and 1909 by the architect Ricardo Toscani. The synagogue was restored in 1929 and 1967. The Neo-Moorish brick building served as a synagogue until WWII and is now an art centre.
This cathedral, dedicated to the two creators of the Cyrillic alphabet, was constructed between 1897 and 1907 by the Italian architect, Ricardo Toscani. The building has two naves and a large dome, typical of the Bulgarian style. In addition to this, the stained glass was done by the same artists who created the stained glass of the Alexander Nevski cathedral in Sofia.