The Helsinki Synagogue is an Ashkenazi synagogue built in 1906 by the architect Jac Ahrenberg (1847-1914). The exterior architecture of the three-storey building follows Art Nouveau, as well as the eclectic style common in Central Europe and England at the end of the 19th century. The interior has been exceptionally well preserved in its original appearance. There are rectangular concrete pillars with gilded Art Nouveau details in the capitals. The vertical supports of the gallery balustrades are also decorated with Art Nouveau style metal ornaments.
The Kamppi Chapel, or the Chapel of Silence, was built in 2012. The chapel is part of the Helsinki Design Capital Year projects and was designed by architect Mikko Summanen. The chapel won The Chicago Athenaeum: International Architecture Awards For The Best New Global Design Award 2010. he chapel does not hold a religious service but is a place where silence can be found.
Töölö Church is a brick church building in the Taka-Töölö district of Helsinki, designed by architect Hilding Ekelund and representing 1920s classicism.