The Collegiate Church of the Holy Cross and St. Bartholomew is a gothic church built between 1288 and 1350. The church went through a turbulent history, being repeatedly robbed, turned into a warehouse, a shelter for the population, and even served as a stable during the Thirty Years' War. The church was rebuilt after the WWII, until 1957.
St. Matthew Church is a Gothic brick church dating from the 13th century. First a Knights of the Cross monastery with a red star, it became an auxiliary parish church in the 19th century. Restored in the years 1895-1896, damaged during the battles of 1945, the church was neglected for a long time. It was finally rebuilt in the years 1961-1966.
The Basilica of St. Elizabeth is a Catholic Church of Wroclaw. A Gothic spire from the 14th century was built with the completion of the church, but was rebuilt between 1531 and 1535 in a Renaissance style. There is an observation deck near the top of the church, open to the public.