The Rue Sainte Isaure Synagogue in Paris was completed in 1907 by architect Lucien Hesse and restored in 1939 by Germain Debré. This brick synagogue is still in use.
The church was designed by Paul Abadie in 1874. The interior of the nave was inaugurated in 1891. The entire façade was completed in 1914. The consecration was made official on 16 October 1919. The church was then erected as a minor basilica. The building was officially completed in 1923 with the completion of the interior decoration. Paul Abadie managed the site until his death in 1884. He was succeeded by several architects, including Lucien Magne.
The first stone was laid in 1824. The realization was entrusted to Jean-Baptiste Lepère and taken over in 1831 by his genus Jean-Ignace Hittorf. The work was slowed down by the Revolution of 1830 but the church was finally consecrated in 1844. The Chapel of the Virgin Mary was built between 1869 and 1870. It was Napoleon III who offered the sculpture of the Virgin Mary made by Carrier-Belleuse.