The Synagogue in Altenkunstadt was completed in 1726, restored between 1989 and 1993. In use until 1938, this stone synagogue still serves as a museum.
The hospital church (Spitalkirche), probably founded in the 12th century, was first mentioned in the 14th century as a hospital church. The building owes its current appearance to a reconstruction in the 18th century.
The Great Synagogue of Bayreuth is an Ashkenazi synagogue completed in 1759. The synagogue was restored in 1964-65 and 2012. Decommissioned during the Second World War, this baroque stone synagogue was reactivated after the war.