The church of Kautokeino was built in 1958 on the site of the old church in Kautokeino, which was burnt down by the Germans in 1944. After the Orthodox chapel in Neiden, which dates from the 16th century, it was the oldest church building in Finnmark, built around 1701. The new church, which is a long wooden church, was designed by the architect Finn Bryn.
The Kiruna church, designed by the architect Gustaf Wickman, was built between 1909 and 1912. Inspired by Norwegian stave churches, its interior, on the other hand, features Art Nouveau elements, such as the altar, painted by Prince Eugene.
Masi Church is a long church built in 1965 after German forces burned down the previous church consecrated in 1931 in 1944. Today the service is celebrated in Sámi and Norwegian.