The Protestant church of Allna is one of the listed half-timbered churches in Hesse. Built in 1782 by Johann Georg Blecher, it is topped by a ridge turret. The west portal is richly carved.
The Protestant church of Rüchenbach is one of many half-timbered churches in the region. Built in the 15th century, it has been rebuilt several times.
The half-timbered church in Frohnhausen was built between 1770 and 1789. It is one of the "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church) of the region because of its appearance.