The half-timbered church in Frohnhausen was built between 1770 and 1789. It is one of the "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church) of the region because of its appearance.
The Protestant church of Allna is one of the listed half-timbered churches in Hesse. Built in 1782 by Johann Georg Blecher, it is topped by a ridge turret. The west portal is richly carved.
The Protestant Church of Kehna is one of the half-timbered churches in Hesse. Built in 1779, it dominates the small village of Kehna (90 inhabitants), which is entirely made up of extremely well preserved half-timbered buildings.