The Great synagogue in Hârlău was established in 1826 and rebuilt in 1880, according to the inscriptions near the entrance. (The date of the building is 1812 according to Streja A., and Schwarz L., "The Synagogue in Romania", The Hasefer Publishing House, 2009, p. 54). A plaque with inscription from 1815 comes probably from a earlier building. The synagogue is an elongated building decorated with pilasters. Twelve windows at the level of the upper floor give light to the main prayer hall. Women's gallery is located on the upper floor on the west side of the building and has a separate entrance from the west. The building has a high roof and elaborate entrance. The roof of the synagogue has a great take-out, which is typical to the Moldovan-Bukovina architecture. The western facade of the synagogue faces Decembrie St. A plaque with a dedicatory inscription is placed in an aedicule above the main entrance on the southern facade. Another plaque with the date of construction given as 1815 is placed above the western entrance. This tablet probably was moved from another building. A third dedicatory plaque of 1935 with a Romanian inscription is placed above the second one.
The Great Synagogue in Fălticeni is a monumental construction with area of about 600 square meters. The synagogue was built in 1868 according to the date on the Torah Ark. The walls of the synagogue dissected by pilasters and decorated by cornice. The entrance to the synagogue on the north side artistically elaborated. A balcony situated above the entrance. The west wall of the synagogue adorned with a large balcony. The place of Torah Ark on the eastern wall pointed by round window. The synagogue is decorated with large semi-circular windows.
Rasca monastery is one of the famous painted monasteries of the Bucovina region due to the 16th-century frescos present on the exterior of its church. It was built between 1541 - 46 by Petru Rares, the prince of Moldavia. The Monastery suffered plundering by Turks and an earthquake in the 19th century, after which parts of it were renovated in a more contemporary style for the time.