Choral Ohel Yaakov Synagogue in Kaunas
The Choral Ohel Yaakov Synagogue in Kaunas was built in 1872, but its fence dates from 1893. The synagogue, of Neo-Renaissance and Neo-Moorish styles, was built for Progressive Jews by architects Iustin N. Golinevich and Edmund von Mikwitz. The brick building is still used as a synagogue.
About this building
For more information visit on this building visit http://historicsynagogueseurope.org/browser.php?mode=set&id=8871