The Bellnhausen church is a typical half-timbered church in the region. Built in the 17th century, its interior was renovated in 1903.
The half-timbered church in Frohnhausen was built between 1770 and 1789. It is one of the "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church) of the region because of its appearance.
The Protestant church in Runzhausen is a listed half-timbered church from 1781. It was built according to Georg Blecher's plans in the Rococo style. The church is nicknamed "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church).