The Protestant church in Runzhausen is a listed half-timbered church from 1781. It was built according to Georg Blecher's plans in the Rococo style. The church is nicknamed "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church).
The Protestant church in Diedenshausen is a half-timbered church that is a listed historical monument. The current building was built from 1802 to 1806 after the old stone parish church had become too small.
The Evangelical Lutheran Chapel in Rachelshausen is a listed half-timbered church. The two-storey baroque church with an octagonal ridge turret was probably built in 1626/1627.