The Protestant church in Runzhausen is a listed half-timbered church from 1781. It was built according to Georg Blecher's plans in the Rococo style. The church is nicknamed "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church).
The Bellnhausen church is a typical half-timbered church in the region. Built in the 17th century, its interior was renovated in 1903.
The old Steinperf chapel is part of the region's sacred half-timbered heritage. Built from 1670 to 1687, it has a ridge turret and a three-sided end.