The Bellnhausen church is a typical half-timbered church in the region. Built in the 17th century, its interior was renovated in 1903.
The Evangelical Lutheran Chapel in Rachelshausen is a listed half-timbered church. The two-storey baroque church with an octagonal ridge turret was probably built in 1626/1627.
The half-timbered church in Frohnhausen was built between 1770 and 1789. It is one of the "Kaffeemühlenkirche" (coffee mill church) of the region because of its appearance.