Dverberg Church was built in 1843 by the architect Chr.H.Grosch. Originally it was planned to build the church without a tower, but it was given a tower, partly because the tower served as a navigational landmark on the coast. It was also proposed to place the pulpit above the altar, as was customary in octagonal churches, as the parish priest opposed this solution. In front of the church there is a memorial stone "in memory of the fishermen lost in Dverberg".
Dypvåg Church is a 13th-century church that is known not only for its architecture but especially for its rich and picturesque interior. The church was built, probably in 1200, out of stone with walls over 1.5 metres thick. In 1700 the south wall and the choir were demolished and additions were made to the woodwork with the very unusual altar.
The historical mosque was newly renovated in 2018 with the help of Turkey
After the Ottoman conquest of Plovdiv in the 14th century, this mosque was built on the site of the Sveta Petka Tarnovska Cathedral Church. During the reign of Sultan Murad I, the original buinding was demolished and the modern mosque was built in the 15th century. The mosque contains nine domes, a large prayer hall, a minaret, and interior wall paintings dating from the 18th and 19th centuries.
Dønnes church is a stone church from the first half of the 13th century. It was originally built as a church for the large Dønnes farm. In 1866 the church was extended, the western end of the old nave was demolished and a new, larger nave was added. At the same time the gabled walls were lowered so that the church had a lower roof.
Eberbach Abbey is an incredibly well preserved 12th-century Gothic abbey. The monastery operated from its establishment in 1136 to 1803 (prohibition of monastic communities in the Holy Roman Empire). The building now houses a cultural foundation and the abbey museum traces the history of the abbey and the Cistercian order. Eberbach is also today the largest wine estate in Germany.
The Ebstorf Monastery was supposedly built in the second half of the 12th century. The monastery complex consists of a provostry, a long sleeping house, abbess wing, east wing, a cloister and a church built at the end of the 14th century. In the south and west cloisters late medieval stained-glass windows have been preserved. There is also a monastery garden, which is enclosed by a wall, the oldest part of which is about 800 years old.
Efteløt Church is a medieval stone church which, according to the Eystein land register from around 1390, was dedicated to the Virgin Mary and John the Baptist. In 1876, major changes were made to the church. In 1953, the church underwent a further refurbishment, led by Ragnar Nilsen and Finn Krafft. The old ceiling decoration was painted and 17th-century frescoes were discovered inside.
The Benedictine Abbey of Mozac is a royal foundation. It came into being in the 7th century thanks to Calmin, Duke of Aquitaine, and his wife Namadie, and was richly endowed by Pepin the Short.
Building built in 1108, two years after the first one was destroyed by the King of England. The work was not completed until the 13th century. The abbey finally fell into disrepair. It then underwent two phases of restoration, in 1461 and 1562, both following wars.