The church of Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, locally called "Church of the Reformed", owes its current name to a chapel of the reformed Augustinians of the seventeenth century who occupied this site. Destroyed in 1868, it was replaced by the current church inaugurated in 1886. The church is registered as a historical monument since 2015.
Progressive and very extensive construction over time: after a fire in the 13th century, the building was rebuilt. Several works to enlarge it followed, notably the construction of the nave in the 10th century, and the construction of the tower in the 16th century.
Built of dressed stone, it is a small building that has been extensively altered and renovated over the centuries: the bell tower, the choir and the underside of the bell tower, vaulted in the 16th century, bear witness to this.
The church of Sainte-Anne was built in 1845 on a hill called "le Calvaire". It includes 800 m2 of astonishing frescoes created in 1956 by Nicolaï Greschny, an Estonian painter.
The first church, destroyed following the English invasion of 1419, stood on the site of the present 15th century church. A nave was added in the 16th century. In the 19th century the church underwent further modifications under the direction of Viollet-le-Duc.
The church of Sainte-Catherine is linked to the history of Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille, patron saint of the city of Lille. The statue had been saved from the destruction of the collegiate church of Saint-Pierre, and was sheltered for a time in the church of Sainte-Catherine. The building, in its present state, was rebuilt in the 15th and early 16th centuries, and then remodelled in the late 17th and early 18th centuries.
The Church of St. Croix is a Catholic church built in the mid-nineteenth century. The church displays an outdoor Art Deco style and a neo-Gothic interior. This building replaced the former little Sainte-Croix church, a traditional place of worship for charcoal workers.
In 1923, the first stones and bricks are laid but the construction site is delayed. Finally, the work was spread out over about a decade, in particular because the ground was too muddy.
The nave and transept date from the 11th century, while the choir dates from the 13th century. In the XVIIth century the building underwent modifications following the installation of the congregation of Saint-Maur, it is thus separated into two parts, a first one for the faithful, a second one for the monks. In 1731, the façade was rebuilt. The church has undergone a total of two phases of devastation, one during the wars of religion, one finally with the bombings of 1944.
A first church was built in 1886, then another one in 1911, the first one being too small, and in 1946 it was decided to rebuild everything that had been demolished in 1944. Materials are scarce and work is slow. The rebuilt church was consecrated on June 7, 1954. As in 1911, the church turns out to be too small. An annex was therefore built as an extension of the right transept, between March 1, 1957 and June 1, 1958.