The Silberg chapel is one of many half-timbered churches in the region. Built in 1712 with a hexagonal turret, it was an active parish church until 1908.
The old Niedereisenhausen church is a half-timbered building dating from 1659-62 with a particularly authentic Baroque interior. Demolition was planned in the 1970s, but the church was bought in 1980 and restored from 2014 to 2016.
The church of Quotshausen, built in the third quarter of the 17th century, is a half-timbered church with a wooden choir arch inside and a gallery on four sides.