The old Niedereisenhausen church is a half-timbered building dating from 1659-62 with a particularly authentic Baroque interior. Demolition was planned in the 1970s, but the church was bought in 1980 and restored from 2014 to 2016.
The Silberg chapel is one of many half-timbered churches in the region. Built in 1712 with a hexagonal turret, it was an active parish church until 1908.
The former Protestant church in Hommertshausen is a baroque half-timbered church built in 1656. In 1956, due to the widening of Schelde-Lahn-Straße, it was moved approximately 2 metres throughout the building, which was an unusual and important achievement at the time.