The church of Quotshausen, built in the third quarter of the 17th century, is a half-timbered church with a wooden choir arch inside and a gallery on four sides.
The old Steinperf chapel is part of the region's sacred half-timbered heritage. Built from 1670 to 1687, it has a ridge turret and a three-sided end.
The Silberg chapel is one of many half-timbered churches in the region. Built in 1712 with a hexagonal turret, it was an active parish church until 1908.