Elimäki Church is a rectangular wooden church originally built in 1638 but enlarged in 1678 to become a church with a cross plan. Elimäki Church is the oldest wooden church in Finland. The bell tower was built between 1795 and 1797 and repaired in 1842.
The Pernå Church is a medieval religious building that was probably built in the 1410s and 1440s. The church was designed by a German builder named Master of Pernå, who designed all the medieval churches in eastern Uusimaa. The bell tower of the church of Pernå was built in 1853. The stained glass windows in the church date from 1939 and were designed by Lennart Segerstråle.
St. Mary's Church is first mentioned in 1396. The present stone church was probably built between 1430 and 1470 by the master of Pernå who designed, among others, the church in Pyhtää, the church in Pernå, the old church in Sipoo and the cathedral in Porvoo. The church was stolen and burned down twice during the wars in the 16th century. The decorations on the vaults and walls were damaged and other valuables were lost. The church burned again in the fire of Hamina in 1821. The Gothic building was later renovated by Carl Ludvig Engel in the Empire style and completed in 1828.