St. Peter's Church is a wooden church that was completed in 1854. Its tower was built later, in 1887, when wood shingles were added to the roof. In 1996, the church received its present name and became the auxiliary church of the church of Rapla. The church has an organ built in 1914 by the organ master August Terkmann.
The church of Juuru dates back to the 13th century. The congregation of Juuru considers the year 1238 as the date of birth of its church and the foundation of the congregation, which is celebrated every year in September on St. Michael's Day. Originally a stone building without a tower, the present appearance of the church owes much to its last complete reconstruction in 1893-1895.
The Church of St. Nicholas, or simply the Church of Kirbla, was built around 1500, first mentioned in 1531. This church is one of the smallest in Estonia. Its construction follows the late Gothic tradition of Western Estonia.