Abbey Church of Sainte-Foy
The building was started in the 11th century, but most of it dates from the 12th century. The tympanum was completed in the 12th century. The facade towers were redone during the 19th century. It is also during this period that the bell tower is added to the roof at the junction between the nave and the transept. In 1830, the cloister was demolished.