Pöide Maarja Church is a fortified church probably completed in the 1230s. Only the lower part of the sidewalls of the two central vaults of the present church has survived. At the end of the 13th or early 14th century, the original church was extended by a vault in both directions. The imposing western tower of the church probably also dates from before the St. George's night uprising (1343-1345). After the conservation work in the Muhu church in 1958, roofing and conservation work was also undertaken in the Pöide church. The works were completed in 1961.
Hanila Church was built in the 1270s, but the west tower was not completed until 1859. The Baroque altar wall and pulpit of the Hanila church, which are presumably the work of Friedrich Weiss, date from 1709. The stained glass windows and the floor were restored by Illar Kannelmäe.
Karuse Church is a fortified church from the 13th century. In the 16th century, a tower was built next to the church. The chancel built by Christian Ackermann dates from 1697. The oldest gravestones in the church cemetery date back to the middle of the 13th century.