Dorpskerk
Oostvoorne, NL
Plastered hall church, remnant of the former parish church (XV) that burned down in 1612, after which around 1627 only the nave was restored. Inventory: pulpit with wooden surround and two gentlemen's pews in Lod. XV style. Two psalm boards in Lod. XVI FRAME. Series of eight stained glass windows, around 1745, restored by Schouten in 1908 and for the second time in 1963. Originally a single-manual organ, made in 1773 by JHW Bätz and expanded in 1807 by F. Friedrichs, for the Mennonite Church in Haarlem. In 1934 transferred to the Bakenesserkerk. There it was combined with the organ from 1874 by JA Strobel to form a pneumatic organ with two manuals and free pedal. In 1996 the furniture of Bätz, including a significant number of registers of Bätz and Friedrichs, was purchased by the reformed community of Oostvoorne. Restoration and reconstruction in 2000 by AH de Graaf from Leusden. This church is listed as a National Monument of the Netherlands.